Sunday, January 24, 2010

Boy Did I Get A Wrong Number Rapidshare Dude!! Wrong Number!!!?

Dude!! Wrong Number!!!? - boy did i get a wrong number rapidshare

Tell me it is wrong!

So little time, my mother cried in front of his friends. They said shortly after his friend told my mother to call on his cell phone. Well, what my mother did not know that his cell phone number has changed, finally call the wrong number, so it was.
Now I do not know the whole story here, what my mother said.

Phone: Please hold for the moment .......( rap music plays in the background)

Hello M?
? Hello?
M Oh, sorry, I called _______ I must have the wrong number. Sorry to bother you.
? Yes! I get calls for them all the time. And I say ... **** Is the ______?!
M OH! It's one of my friends.
? Yes, I had to her, but my d *** self.
M Oh, well I'm sorry.
? Yes, how old are you?
M (pause) I have been happily married for 20 years. and I have a girl and a boy!
? Well, how old is your daughter?
M She's 14!
? Aww hell, for young people.
? Is it really sisters?

cont iued responsible

1 comment:

Meat Popsicle said...

I did not score a bit, but still calls me a girl named Amanda, who did not have my number more than three years. Finally began to respond when I type the name of "Amanda's pants, I am now, if you do not your call!

The man who becomes angry. I told him (again) that no longer his number.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Barebone pen escaflowne | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates