Monday, January 25, 2010

What Happens As You Get Older To Your Cervix Can Childbirth Cause Your Cervix To Bend?

Can childbirth cause your cervix to bend? - what happens as you get older to your cervix

Not only at birth, but after. How much later. As one years later.

My daughter is now a year, but since he was born, it seems that the wall of my cervix is less than it once was. How do I know? My husband is very "well equipped" and a little girl I am, how certain items would be taken me around the neck, but because the baby is born, he is still alive and it hurts. Do not give birth vaginally, had an emergency Caesarean section have after the doctor told me that my head does not rely on the front and (I was pushing for about 6 hours), then perhaps had complications with his birth to something to do? Has anyone had this happen to them? It's just something so strange and I've never heard of this happening lol. Is there something that you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Barebone pen escaflowne | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates