Monday, January 25, 2010

Lpn Army Reserve My Husband Is Being Sent To Iraq, I Am A Combat Medic And Am Considering Volunteering To Go With Him...?

My Husband is being sent to Iraq, I am a combat medic and am considering volunteering to go with him...? - lpn army reserve

My husband and I were married in September '06, has been in Korea since June '06. He was visiting in Germany for the rest of his recruiting, he returned from Korea in June, we have just discovered that the device will be sent to Germany, will be sent to Iraq in July. Medical'm Wrestling / LPN in the Army Reserve United States I am thinking in particular about volunteering for the same city or region that is being sent, as I can be and that is good and if not I will know immediately and can go to him and make sure to get the best possible treatment. He does not want me. He believes that in essence it's stupid for me to go to if necessary. I know I have to sign before the meeting and I'm already volunteered, because I know how many men and women are made very badly and that people (in my MOS military occupational specialty) are required Iraq to the principle that I He can not stay there turned his thumb, while I was there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Barebone pen escaflowne | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates