Friday, January 22, 2010

Sprint Car Models What Mods Can I Do To A 1991 Hyundai Excel Sprint?

What mods can I do to a 1991 Hyundai Excel sprint? - sprint car models

Hello everyone,

I bought a Hyundai Excel 1991 from a friend of mine for $ 650 and wonder what cheap and easy mods I can do about this car than on your own ....

Because heres the details below

Make / model / year: 1991 Hyundai Excel Sprint, 5spd manual
Body type: 3-door
Capacity: 1.5 l

The car has a good computer that already, and I ask myself what I can do the things that are really cheap to make the car.

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions, do not forget to be creative, but also a certain seriousness in his answer that I and my friend are as a judge of the best all the points available to win.

Greetings to all

2 comments:

Lover not a Fighter said...

Two models of simple and inexpensive that can be done is the air intake and short header exhaust. It will give you sharp acceleration and gives you a better MPG.

I have so many things in my 94 civilians who work very well.


After that, my dear.


Good luck ...

neil said...

Chop the roof, you take out and take the rear springs.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Barebone pen escaflowne | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates