Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mole That Hurts I Have A Mole In My Armpit That Hurts Really Bad. What Do I Do?

I have a mole in my armpit that hurts really bad. What do I do? - mole that hurts

It started small mole. Very very small. The same color of my skin, I was a bit too high, not much, and I shaved my armpits a few days ago, and I think he has cut. Now it is red and it hurts very difficult if I did not even close to my arm. It is long and thin and many of them as strange wrinkle lobster claws. It really hurt. I have no insurance, it can not just go to the doctor for an exam. Is it something serious? How serious? What should I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Barebone pen escaflowne | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates