Saturday, January 23, 2010

Post Nasal Drainage Is It Possible To Have A Sinus Infection Without The Nasal Drainage/post Nasal Drip?

Is it possible to have a sinus infection without the nasal drainage/post nasal drip? - post nasal drainage

A little over a week I had some cold symptoms. He had (a very stuffy nose and a lot of pressure around my nose / eye / forehead), neck pain, and the biggest problem was very bad headache. Well, my sore throat, but it feels a little better and my nose is still a little musty, but not so bad. However, I have a terrible headache on my forehead and my eyes. I tried Sudafed, Tylenol and ibuprofen. No one seems to help.
Can I still have a sinus infection, even though I had a runny nose / drain?

1 comment:

CaLL_mE_... said...

I think it is a new flu goes on to Cleveland. I even had the same problem. It should not be sinusitis. I went to the doctor and gave me antibiotics, which I for one weeks and everything went well.
We hope you feel better.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Barebone pen escaflowne | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates