Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wedding Invitation Wording No Gifts How Do I Word A Wedding Invitation For Guests To Send Any Gifts To My Home Instead Of Bringing It To The Venue?

How do I word a wedding invitation for guests to send any gifts to my home instead of bringing it to the venue? - wedding invitation wording no gifts

I'm getting married in June for a cruise. Everything happens in the port, so you can allow people on board who do not go on the cruise (which took place after the reception). However, the ship is to donate to the edge. How can people in the call that we can give gifts, but they can take with them on board the ship (excluding seemed roughly)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Barebone pen escaflowne | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates